Home from Afghanistan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiep

New User
Matt
Hey, everyone. I signed up in July this year and have been mostly lurking since then. But, I am now back from my deployment in Afghanistan - for good (whatever that means for the Army). Just wanted to pop in and say that I should be getting to work on ... well, whatever pretty soon.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome back Matt! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

I'm glad that you're back safely and I can't wait to see some projects come together! :icon_thum

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome home Matt, and thanks for serving our country. Now it's time to make some sawdust. :icon_cheers

Bill

mattiep

New User
Matt
Thanks for the support. I gotta start somewhere. First thing - get some space in the garage for a shop. Then, start working down the honey-do list. Then, have some fun. I think I'll be able to stay in better touch now that I'm in the same time zone.

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Welcome home, Matt. Thank you for your service to our country.

Enjoy your time in the shop/garage and yell if you need any "enabling" to buy more tools. We're always here to help in that regard!

Good luck,

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Just chatting with Matt. Great guy. Thanks again for your service! :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome home, and thanks for all you and the other troops do for this great nation!!!!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome home Matt. We are all glad to see your safe return. :icon_thum Thank you for serving. Please let us know if we can help getting you making sawdust again.

cptully

New User
Chris
Matt,

I get to say this in person occasionally in airports (especially the San Diego airport):

Welcome home and THANK YOU for your service!

Post pics when you get a project done.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS