Holly Springs to Youngsville

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Need to get some DC accessories I purchased from Luckbox72 to y-ville or as close as I can to y-ville
I don't think it is bulky or heavy and I am in no particular hurry

TIA

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
I am planning to go see Jack one day soon, and it is either go up to WF and turn right or Youngsville and turn left. :)
I wonder why it is called Youngsville when so many old far- er - folks live there? :rolf:
Anyway, I live where Holly Springs, Cary and Apex confront each other (our city governemnts don't exactly have a mutual admiration policy :cool:) at Kildaire and 1010. I could probably manage it.

jerrye

New User
Jerry
I'll be in Holly Springs next Sunday, and you know I'm not far from you Robert. I can get it next Sunday if nothing else works out. Just lemme know!

NCTurner

Gary
Corporate Member
Can I get in the mix on this one? I still owe Robert a 5 gal bucket of ASeal. If I can hook up with one of you guys going to the Youngsville area, that would be great.

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
As you know, Robert, I travel past Y'ville several times each week. If someone can get it to Raleigh, I can probably get it the rest of the way.

Gary, we could hook up at the usual place for the AnchorSeal hand off... unless Robert gets a better offer.

sawduster

New User
Robert
I'm good with most any scenario. Andy I need to see Jack too so it would be quite possible to meet you there :icon_thum
then it doesn't matter which route you take :mrgreen:

I need to see where luckbox72 is and what his schedule is as well

Luckbox72

New User
Eric
Well I am pretty open. I have all the parts in a box, can't close it, but at least it is contained. Weekends would probably be the easiest, but I am home most nights by 7:30 and in and out on the weekends. Sure that won't be an issue. I am between the Cultural Center and 55 bypass, it’s not called that anymore but I don’t know the new name of the road.

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
I think I know where you mean; over behind the library. Either a night or the weekend should work. That is not far at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS