Highland Woodworking interview w/Megan Fitzpatrick

KenOfCary

Board of Directors, Secretary
Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Highland Woodworking's regular series has an interesting interview with Megan Fitzpatrick this month.

cyclopentadiene

Update your profile with your name
User
Highland produces excellent videos almost every month. I have not had an opportunity to take one of their classes but the facility looks awesome.

I highly recommend a visit to Highland for everyone on the site. It is the Disney World for woodworkers. If is is a quality tool, they have it. The staff are all woodworkers and very helpful.

They actually will not oversell you. I was looking an ariou rasp and they convinced me to purchase a Narex version which was 10% of the cost. I have one Airou rasp purchased at a tag sale and although it is a different style, if I were to compare the exact same style for the application, I am not convinced I would would be able to tell the difference.

nn4jw

New User
Jim
We'll be going down to Atlanta the end of this week to visit with our daughter and have a stop at Highland planned. Been looking forward to this visit for a while.

redknife

Chris
Corporate Member
Thanks, Ken. I knew Megan as an editor but really didn’t know her woodworking history. Interesting person.

KenOfCary

Board of Directors, Secretary
Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
She is very interesting and personable - I met her at the Woodworking In America conference when it was In Winston-Salem and NCWW had a booth there. That was a really great year for NCWW.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS