Highland Woodworking interview w/Megan Fitzpatrick

cyclopentadiene

Update your profile with your name
User
Highland produces excellent videos almost every month. I have not had an opportunity to take one of their classes but the facility looks awesome.

I highly recommend a visit to Highland for everyone on the site. It is the Disney World for woodworkers. If is is a quality tool, they have it. The staff are all woodworkers and very helpful.

They actually will not oversell you. I was looking an ariou rasp and they convinced me to purchase a Narex version which was 10% of the cost. I have one Airou rasp purchased at a tag sale and although it is a different style, if I were to compare the exact same style for the application, I am not convinced I would would be able to tell the difference.

nn4jw

New User
Jim
We'll be going down to Atlanta the end of this week to visit with our daughter and have a stop at Highland planned. Been looking forward to this visit for a while.

redknife

Chris
Corporate Member
Thanks, Ken. I knew Megan as an editor but really didn’t know her woodworking history. Interesting person.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
She is very interesting and personable - I met her at the Woodworking In America conference when it was In Winston-Salem and NCWW had a booth there. That was a really great year for NCWW.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS