HF has their black friday ad up

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/tabviewer/start.do

Kinda underwhelming, IMO. Of course, that is in addition to the coupons and sale items already in the other circulars but you don't have to be there on that one day for them. The $10 angle grinder is scary - it isn't orange, so it must be a lesser brand than Chicago. :eek:

EDIT - Not necessarily knocking Chicago; I have a Chicago angle grinder that has served me well, but it is not the lowest priced one.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
If anyone is looking for a wood lathe, the CLT HF on 74 has a 9 x 20 metal lathe (jet knockoff) that is missing some pieces (tool post holder, etc.) They have it 'as is' for $400. I could use some of the parts off of it to fix the one I dropped when I moved, but there would be enough left to make a good short wood lathe if anybody wants to PM me & talk about splitting the cost. It's been there awhile & they may go lower to get it off the floor.

Eddie Byrd

New User
Eddie
I bought the fly swatter. When I whacked a fly a loud 'SNAP' and flash occurred. The fly dropped to the floor, staggered around and then flew off. I was astounded at his resilience! :3dblob3:

I have had better luck since by swinging harder, but the large racket is a little unwieldy. One advantage is the larger contact area available, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS