hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Laudenbacher

New User
Eric Laudenbacher
Hey everyone, some of you might know me from Rockler, I worked there at the end and I also did some of the pen turning demos.
I started out in woodworking doing fixer up duties in my house 10 years ago. But I started turning in Oct. 2005. I bought a lathe to make baseball bats, which I,ve made a grand total of 3, and started to make pens the day I bought the lathe, which I've made around 300.
The reason I wanted to make bats is I'm trying to get a 19th century base ball team together and I thought I could save some money making bats.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Welcome to the site, Eric. Happy to have you join us. You'll find a great group of folks here that love to help and look at pictures. :eusa_danc So please set up a photo album and post some of your work.Enjoy the site :icon_thum

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Eric, sorry to hear about the Rockler store closing, but we are glad that you joined us here.
Dave:)

M

McRabbet

Glad to have you join us, Eric. Sorry about the Greensboro store closing and trust you've found other more stable employment. Lots of turners here, so your input will be welcomed by many; pics, too!

Rob

sapwood

New User
Roger
Hey Hey Eric! :eusa_danc
Glad you joined us. We look forward to your input and pixs of pens and frames. We do like pictures :mrgreen: Great way to showcase, ask questions/critiques, and for NCWWers to copy your ideas :lol:

Roger

b4man

New User
Barbara
Welcome Eric!! It's great that you finally really joined us:eusa_clap I know you are going to enjoy this site and we'll enjoy having you. Pix are what we like most around here and especially one of yourself in the Who We Are Gallery. Get clickin' and come back soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors