Hey WoodArtz, this pen's for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary G

New User
Gary
After last night, and seeing your Avatar, I figure you'd like these:

lsu2.jpg

Weird, I either get a real crisp photo with the wrong colors, or I get a decent shot of the color but it's a little blurry. :eusa_thin

J

jeff...

After last night, and seeing your Avatar, I figure you'd like these:

lsu2.jpg

Weird, I either get a real crisp photo with the wrong colors, or I get a decent shot of the color but it's a little blurry. :eusa_thin

Now those are cool... :icon_thum you taking notes Dave?

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Now those are cool... :icon_thum you taking notes Dave?

Yep, if you like plastics. I turned one plastic pen and it just didn't thrill me. Wood just has more soul.
But they are very nice segmentations and great castings :eusa_clap
Dave:)

woodArtz

New User
Bob
OMG!!! Those are the most beautiful pens I have ever seen!!! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Where did you get the blanks? I'm so jealous. I could sell a ton of those back in the "old country". Perfect timing too... :eusa_danc

Gary G

New User
Gary
How did I know you'd like 'em? 8-O :lol::lol:

....Wood just has more soul.
But they are very nice segmentations and great castings :eusa_clap
Dave:)
True, and I do more wood than anything.
However team colors are quick and painless in acrylics and sell like hotcakes. ;-)
Wish I could take credit for the casting, I just knew who to have make 'em for me.

OMG!!! ...:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Where did you get the blanks? I'm so jealous. I could sell a ton of those back in the "old country". Perfect timing too... :eusa_danc
My prospects for these are mostly in Baton Rouge and New Orleans; folks I work with who are Tigers.
The pen is a segmentation of two blanks; the maker's screen name is Jeff in Indiana on TPS and the IAP
Tell him I sent ya. :lol:

Enjoy,
Gary

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Thanks Gary. I may just get a few if he's still got 'em. I bleed purple and gold, so these blanks are a must ;-). I imagine you have some in blue and orange too? Well, thanks again. These will be perfect for the tigers on my Christmas list :icon_thum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors