Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeff...

construction_knocked_out_md_wht.gif

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
after being such a nice guy and bringing sawduster to the lumber run:wwink: he beaned me with a half a log!!!:eek: No kiddin!:qright5: in my own driveway no less!:roll: with witnesses too!!!:slap: AK-CHOO-ALLY it was just a board and I ran into it but it's my lie and I gits ta tell it any way I want!:rotflm: Not to worry. this head is hard!:gar-La; It has to be ta put up with this bunch!:eek:ccasion1

sawduster

New User
Robert
R U kidding ? It's been a week and I am still laughing :rotflm:

You ought to see the dent in my board !! :slap:

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
You ought to see the dent in my board !! :slap:
:rolf::rolf::rolf:
That's not a dent Robert. That's "figure". Assuming one's head is part of one's figure.

Of course, centuries from now, some scientists will be examining whatever it is you made from this board, trying to determine the origin of the hidden face.....

J

jeff...

The way Robert explained it "I felt repercussions though the whole board and I turned around and saw Fred holding his head and moaning oh my head and Mike laughing" was funny as _ _ _ _. Fred how in the world did you run into the end of a board like that? Did you have your eyes closed or were you thinking about your next furniture project? :rotflm: A board just laying there is pretty harmless but once it spouts legs you know you need to pay attention.
daz.gif

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
You guys are BAD!!!

Now Fred, didn't you know, you aren't supposed to call yourself out when telling them tall tales?

I can't believe Sawduster would pop you in the head with a board like that. :-D

J

jeff...

This thread is gonna get a lot of views I keep coming back to it and laughing my _ _ _ off...

J

jeff...

I think God is trying to tell me something, even though Fred is a supper cool guy with a great sense of humor - I best not poke fun anymore. Cause tonight I was nailing up some crown and yep you guessed it. I left the hammer on top of the ladder and like a dummy I moved the ladder. Down came the hammer (and the box of nails), The hammer hit the ladder, bounced off and hit my foot. Worst part I did it to myself :embaresse I really liked my 28oz Estwing hammer till tonight. I think when I'm using a ladder I'll use my wifes lil 16oz Estwing from now on.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I think God is trying to tell me something, even though Fred is a supper cool guy with a great sense of humor - I best not poke fun anymore. Cause tonight I was nailing up some crown and yep you guessed it. I left the hammer on top of the ladder and like a dummy I moved the ladder. Down came the hammer (and the box of nails), The hammer hit the ladder, bounced off and hit my foot. Worst part I did it to myself :embaresse I really liked my 28oz Estwing hammer till tonight. I think when I'm using a ladder I'll use my wifes lil 16oz Estwing from now on.

told ya so..... told ya so..... nanananananana! got pics? / didnt happen1!!!:rotflm:

Glennbear

Glenn

Be thankful it was not a pneumatic framing gun DAMHIKT :embaresse :eusa_doh:

sawduster

New User
Robert
I have a much safer hammer you can borrow bro. I've had it for years
It is yellow and red and says " Fisher Price " on the handle :rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors