HELP!!!! Need a software suggestion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bioman

New User
Jeff
Hi Everybody! It's been awhile since I wrote last. I need some help. As my business is growing so is the demand for soem good software that I can use to do drawings, estimates, cutlists, and material pricing. I have looked at several programs on WoodWeb but they are either too complicated to use (have to use all the different submenus just to make a small change) or they feature kitchen and design for an entire room...which are usually very expensive. I am looking for a program that I can use to draft up wall units and entertainment centers and bookcases, desks, etc. That is what I do the most. Something under $600 would be preferrrable. I looked into Cabinet Pro (expensive!!) and some others that I didn't like. Does anyone use a program they like and can recommend?

Thanks so much

Jeff:eusa_pray

Bernhard

Bernhard
User
Have you looked into eCabinets? It is free, just have to sign up. But it has a bit of a steep learning curve.
Bernhard

bioman

New User
Jeff
I figure anything worthwhile will have a little bit of a learning curve. Would you be able to give me a link to get to the site...I am having problems finding it?

Jeff

FIVEBYFIVE

New User
MICHAEL
Jeff, have you tried sketchup? You can get a free version called google sketchup. SketchUp - Home It is pretty good. Look at michaelgardner's photo gallery. He has done some great stuff. Below is some sketchup drawing I have drawn.
table.jpg

leigh_shelf.jpg

food_bin.jpg

mom_cabinet.jpg

i hope this helps

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
I have TurboCAD 12. I did a free download off the net and the price was $149.99 after trail. They called and offered TurboCAD v.12 and a symbols and training disk for $100.00 so I bought it. I like the program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS