Help Finding Carved Bookmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
Several months ago, I remember seeing some small wooded bookmarks. I thought it was either in Carving Magazine or Wood Carving Illustrated. When I search through my back issues, I cannot find these patterns. There were several different patterns. One was a person climbing a ladder out of the book. One was a person bending over trying to pull something out of the book. All of the patterns used a large rubber band, leather strap, or string to mark the actual page. I have searched on google several times and searched on each of these magazine's websites and cannot find them. It could be my failing memory. Anybody have an idea where I might find these patterns?

Steve H.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Not off-hand, but I'll keep an eye out in my carving magazines I subscribe to. I'm horribly behind in my magazine reading so it could be in the 2 foot tall stack of magazines next to my easy chair. Gotta get caught up.

BTW, those do sound like neat ideas.

- Ken.

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
Gonzalo,

I think you may have found it, but the picture I see is the same as the spoon carving. Now, if I can find that issue, I'll be in business. Thanks for the assistance. This site continues to amaze me.

Steve H.

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
Bill and Tony,

The bookmarks I was remembering were carved in the round. I think Gonzalo found the ones I was looking for. Thanks for the help.

Steve H.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS