Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

silbendy

New User
Vince C
Hello,
My name is Vince I moved to the New Bern area last year and teach at the local community college. I finally have the space to set up a small workshop so I am finally going to take the steps to start learning about woodworking. The topic came up before class and one of my students recommended this site. I am looking forward to learning a great deal from all of you.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Vince. I've found this site to be a great teaching tool. I try to read every post, whether it's something I'm interested in at the moment or not. It's a great way to learn.

Bill

T

toolferone

Hi, it is great to have you on board. Please feel free to ask any questions, we love to help out where we can.

silbendy

New User
Vince C
Thanks for the warm welcome. Any tips on where to start getting info for beginners would be much appreciated!

Vince

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
This site looks like a good primer to get you started. And of course, if you have something in mind you'd like to make, just ask. BTW, I get down there from time to time and there are others that live close by, for support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors