Hello from the sticks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry Rose

New User
Larry Rose
I quess I never did officialy do this so here goes. I'm a 62 yr old semi retired coowner of a highway const. business based here in Ahoskie. I grew up in Jonesville Yadkin Co. and we moved east in 1966. My interest in woodworking began by watching my dad in his shop. After I got married, I accumulated some small tools but didn't have anywhere for a real shop. When we bought a house with a little detached garage I took it over. I told my wife that I was going to buy a table saw and that would be all I would ever need. Yeah right, 30 some yrs and two shops later I'm still seeing thing that I "need". I justify this by needing something to do since I don't hunt, play golf, fish and am way to old to be a womanizer besides I'm afraid of LOML. My only other vice is the occassional :embaresse shot of scotch.

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
Welcome to the pack, I myself enjoy the occasional snifter of scotch. Spent 5 years in scottland got the tast for it there as well as a wife. I hope you enjoy this site I sure do. again welcome

Mark stewart

M

McRabbet

A wee nip 'o Scotch, eh? I enjoy a tad meself at times, too! 'Specially a nice single malt like Glenmorangie... Glad you're here, Larry -- we've all enjoed your creativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS