Hello from Roaring River!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilkesland

New User
Barry Arney
Hi all,

Just found this site from browsing at Knots, thought I would join as it looks extremely helpful. I'm more of a woodworker wannabe at present .

I've retired a couple of years ago, or more correctly, quit to take up working without pay!:lol: We moved to a beautiful spot here in Wilkes county and I've been consumed with house building and land developement. Currently, I'm working on completing my shop which I hope to have done in the spring. So, I'm not woodworking at all at the moment, spending my time practicing my construction skills.

I look forward to being a member of this forum.

Regards

Barry

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Welcome to the site, Barry. Happy to have you join us. You'll find a great group of folks here that love to help and look at pictures. :eusa_danc Enjoy the site :icon_thum

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Barry, welcome to the site. Don't be shy, jump in and have fun. Thanks for the intro :icon_thum

Dave:)

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome to NCWWer Barry! I'd loved to hear the roar of the river . . . I only hear the roar of I-40 :crybaby2:

Glad you ran across the site, it truly is a top-notch forum for beginners and pros :icon_thum

Browse, post, and enjoy :mrgreen:
Roger

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the site, Barry. Good luck with your venture into shop building and getting settled! Glad you could join us and trust you'll find lots of good info here. Be sure to check out our Download Library and Link Library for lots of good stuff -- and you'll find plenty of inspiration by browsing our member galleries, too.

Rob

erasmussen

New User
RAS
[

I look forward to being a member of this forum.

Regards

Barry[/quote]

Welcome we look foward to having you:-D

wilkesland

New User
Barry Arney
Hmmmm...... Wilkes County...

Good moonshine up there! :-D

Funny you should mention that. We have about a 1000 feet of frontage on the river. This summer I was cutting a walking trail along the river and ran across three seperate old still sites. Works out to 1 about every 100 yards:drunken_s

Barry

wilkesland

New User
Barry Arney
Roaring River? Any chance you know Keith Briand, Barry? Hi from Yadkinville.

Afraid not. We moved here a year and a half ago after a 35 year absense. Although Roaring River is our address, we are actually 7 or 8 miles away, almost 6 miles directly south of Stone mountain if you know where that is. We have a beautiful view of Stone mountain and the Blue Ridge.

Regards

Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS