Hello from newbie in Asheville

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsellers

New User
Ronnie
Hello Everybody. My name is Ronnie and I live in Asheville, NC. I am very new to woodworking, but really enjoy it. I am hoping that this new community will help me grow and learn without making to many mistakes (hahahaha).

Hopefully I will not ask too many goffy questions.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Hi there Ronnie and welcome.:icon_thum:icon_thum

When I first joined this great bunch I was told that the only silly question is the one not asked.....or something like that!:embaresse

Anyway, there are plenty great folks with plenty of experience always willing to offer advice and a helping hand.

Enjoy yourself and don;t forget to post some pictures of your projects for us.

Stay safe and post often!

Wayne

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome to the group! You have lots of good folks in the Asheville area for more hands-on assistance plus a spin-off of this group - the Western NCWW group (I'm sure you'll be hearing from them). Questions are always good, please don't hesitate to ask.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Ronnie. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap As a few people have already said, there are plenty of very nice and talented members in your area. I would definitely recommend speaking with them and learning as much as possible. There is no such thing as a stupid question here either. Everyone is very willing to help. :icon_thum

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site.
Always nice to have more west-enders on here.
There are no dumb questions as long as they are asked. I've found for every question to be asked, there were plenty of people hoping someone with some gumption would ask it.
What sort of wood working are you interested in? This site pretty much has someone involved in any aspect that comes to mind.
Jump in and again, welcome to the party!

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
There are no dumb questions as long as they are asked. I've found for every question to be asked, there were plenty of people hoping someone with some gumption would ask it.

Please, please, please ask the questions. Whether you're looking for someone else experience, or "how-to", you'll find plenty of help. I read every response and it's always amazing how many different ways people can come up with to do the same thing. It's a great learning experience.

Welcome to the site. :icon_thum

Bill

cpw

New User
Charles
Welcome to NCWW. Questions are good, and generally folks here are very generous with advice and assistance.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome to our little corner of the www world. You will find so many great friends here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS