Health and Safety forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

I agree -- there is always room for us to set higher standards for woodworking, especially for the many newbies we have -- all of us should contribute threads to keep all of our members safe and healthy.

Rob

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
I think health and safety should be a primary focus with any power tool. I wonder how much traffic such a forum would receive?

Monty

New User
Monty
Good idea... I think. We'll see how it goes. I worry about the potential for misinformation and false assumptions. We will need a moderator for this new forum also.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Sounds like a good plan, if you so desire. Otherwise I was going to solicit the membership for any volunteers.
If you want to handle it, can you set yourself up or would you like for me to?

Dave:)

M

McRabbet

I know how to moderate, but I've never set a Moderator up -- you can!

Rob

DaveO

New User
DaveO
OK, I'll take care of it. Do you want your title to remain Lib. Admin, or change to Moderator??? Prolly a dumb question:5dunce:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
No, but if someone discovers a vaccination or cure, it would be the place to post about it :lol: :lol:

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
That is too funny not to share with the group! You must post a comment in that forum stating that the true purpose of the forum is to find a cure for WGD and hope is low!!! :rolf:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Rob, you should be all set up. I didn't set you to receive e-mails for new threads or posts. If you want that I can change it.
Thanks for offering, we appreciate your help :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS