Harbor Freight - 15% OFF Entire Order 3/1/09 to 4/1/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC7CN

New User
Don
linky no worky

James:rotflm:

Not sure why, but posting altered the URL. Cut-n-paste this one (without leading dash character), into your browser.

_http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/emails/survey0309/survey_landing/thankyou.html

-Don

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member

KC7CN

New User
Don
Something happened! I tried it after reading James Davis's post and it did not work for me either! Got a Harbor Freight web page - with something about not being able to find the page I wanted.

Oh well! :BangHead:

-Don

steviegwood

New User
Steven
Hi Everyone, I took the time to fill out their survey just to find out that i can not use the coupon unless it is at a retail store. I did not see that specified anywhere that it was for retail stores only. If it was I must have over looked it. The closest store to me would be five hours or so away. I will not be filling out any more surveys for them from now on. I wanted to place an order for a couple of hundred dollars worth of stuff but without the discount I can buy what I was going to get from them for about the same price locally. So I think that I will support my community and buy here. Thanks for letting me vent my frustrations. Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors