Happy birthday Will Goodwin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Will, I know you haven't been on here in a while, but just in case you happen to log on today....

:new_birth:banana::new_birth:banana::new_birth:banana::new_birth:banana::new_birth

I hope all is well for you. :icon_thum

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
:new_birthHappy Birthday, Will!:new_birth

Hope you have a terrific day and weekend!

Wayne

Will Goodwin

New User
Will Goodwin
Hey y'all. Thanks for the Birthday wishes! ... I forgot my password for a while. I just spent a few hours trying various ones that I have used in the past :widea: ... just remembered the right one.

Well, parenthood and my new job (a year ago) has kept me busy. I need to get with some of you in Orange County. We just made an offer on a house in Hillsborough. (We finally sold our house in Texas and worked out a deal with our current landlord).

I haven't done any woodworking this year due to the limited space and lack of power. (Not that I have much experience anyway :eusa_danc.)

I'll be more active (with wood and online) after the move. (Late this month, early next).

Hope everyone is doing well and making sawdust. I tell anyone I can about the site. Hopefully some of the people I've talked to have joined the site.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Will,

I'm glad to hear that things have been going well. You should get up with Jim (froglips), Bob (woodartz) and Dan (dpsnyder). They are in Hillsoborough. Also, check out Jim's woodworking group, Hillsborough Orange Woodworkers. They meet on Monday evenings and it is SUPER fun. Glad to hear from you again buddy. :icon_thum

Trent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors