GW Lathe Pt III - Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidF

New User
David
Everybody; I am really sorry, but the machine put up too much of a fight for me to leave tomorrow. I am now booked back on Thursday so how about a reconvene for lunch on Monday?

Steve? I would have PM'd you but there seemed to be so many people involved now that I thought this was the best way.

Sorry again to all who had lunch plans, but hey, go anyway and do it again on Monday!:eusa_danc

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That will work better for me as I already blew off several hours of work for one lathe lifting party :oops: :oops: I'll mark Monday on my calender. Don't you just hate when work gets in the way of fun :BangHead:
Dave:)

DavidF

New User
David
That will work better for me as I already blew off several hours of work for one lathe lifting party :oops: :oops: I'll mark Monday on my calender. Don't you just hate when work gets in the way of fun :BangHead:

I sure do! I have been out since last Tuesday 7 x 12 hr days no lunch or anything to drink! don't you love customers! They sure know how to treat us service folks:BangHead:

quid_non

Wayne
Senior User
Hi All -
I'd like to come and meet some of the people that have given great advice and I have typed to.

Where about is the Chili's located? 12 noon still??

Thanks
Wayne

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Hi All -

Where about is the Chili's located? 12 noon still??

Thanks
Wayne

It's located at the intersection of Hwy. 64 and Hwy. 55 in Apex... in all the new construction. It will be on the right heading down 55 from Durham just across 64.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS