Greensboro Lunch Bunch Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
It's about time for another lunch in Greensboro. How about Thursday, June 23, at The Moose Cafe.
11:30 usually works for everybody. That's more than two weeks out, so plenty of time to arrange schedules. :gar-Bi

If you live in the area, or just passing through, we'd love to have you join our VERY informal group.

See ya there.

Bill

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Dang. If it were breakfast instead of lunch I could make it. I'm heading from Durham to Cincy on my way up to Canada on the 23rd and will be driving right through Greensboro. I'd not get there until close to 10 and that would make getting up at 3AM for the 15 hour leg of the trip on Friday REALLY hard.....

lspooz

Larry
Corporate Member
I just got an email from Klingspor with a deal on hook+loop sanding discs:
The good part is that if you buy 15 boxes or more, they're $7.98/box.
If anyone meeting at the 6/23 lunch bunch wants to get in on a group deal, I need 6 boxes of 5-inch 8-hole pads (1 box of 100, 2 boxes of 150, 2 of the 220, 1 of 320)
I'd like to place an order by Friday AM so if anyone wants to pick up some 5" 8-hole, LMK what grit size you want - I need takers for 9+ boxes at about $9/box after tax+shipping??

Ideally they'll arrive in the mail before the meeting.

Larry

b4man

New User
Barbara
Larry, I'll go in with you and depending on what anyone else needs I'll make up the difference. What you are ordering would suit me and thanks for the opportunity :icon_thum

lspooz

Larry
Corporate Member
>>>"Larry, I'll go in with you and depending on what anyone else needs I'll make up the difference. What you are ordering would suit me and thanks for the opportunity "

Just let me know number of boxes and grit size (bottom of ad, ranges from 60 to 600); should be a few more replies by tomorrow morning.

Woodsaw

New User
Qui
I will come for lunch. Please reserve 2 boxs of 100, 2 boxes of 150, 1 box of 220 and 1 box of 320 for me.

Thanks.

Qui

lspooz

Larry
Corporate Member
Order Sent! Hopefully should arrive before lunch
21 boxes at $9 each (total $189.18 including $7.99 shipping and $13.61 tax= $9.0085 each):icon_cheers

See y'all Thursday

Larry

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Hope everybody's still planning on coming to lunch. See you at The Moose. :icon_cheers It ought to be interesting: Barbara has a new granddaughter; Tim has an injured finger; and Larry has sandpaper for those who ordered it. Anybody else got anything for show-and-tell?

Bill

b4man

New User
Barbara
Hope everybody's still planning on coming to lunch, THURSDAY. See you at The Moose. :icon_cheers It ought to be interesting: Barbara has a new granddaughter; Tim has an injured finger; and Larry has sandpaper for those who ordered it. Anybody else got anything for show-and-tell?

Bill

:wconfused: you skeered me:gar-Bi

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Should I bring my free 24 inch Leigh dovetail jig? :dontknow:

Or the 30 inch Black Walnut tree that I was offered tonight? :rotflm:

cheryllewis

New User
cheryl
It's about time for another lunch in Greensboro. How about Thursday, June 23, at The Moose Cafe.
11:30 usually works for everybody. That's more than two weeks out, so plenty of time to arrange schedules. :gar-Bi

If you live in the area, or just passing through, we'd love to have you join our VERY informal group.

See ya there.

Bill
Looking good for me to make it this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS