Greater Raleigh Shop Crawl Poll

Are you going to attend the March 15 Raleigh Crawl? If so how many people?

• Just me

Votes: 23 85.2%
  • Myself and one other

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Myself and 2 others

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Myself and 3 others

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I hope this works! :eusa_pray I have never posted a poll. But the point of this post is to get an idea of the number of people planning on participating in the March 15, 2008 Crawl.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Hey I've got room in the very back of the Suburban for the elves, why don't they count:lol:.

Doug, I marked myself as one, I don't know who will carpool, but I think that I already have three extras (lottathought, DaveO, MikeL). I'll start by picking up Clayton area people that are interested, then move on from there.

Also, are we reminding people that only DQ'd members are eligible (?)

Jimmy:)

gator

George
Corporate Member
Maybe I missed it, but where is the start and finish? Geographically, not shop name. This may have a bearing on my attendance (mileage/gas for a gas guzzling big P/U).

George

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
We are starting in Apex (2 shops), then Cary (1 shop), then Raleigh (2 shops) and ending in Wake Forest (1 shop). Shop descriptions and directions will be provided at the first shop in Apex. We will provide the starting shop address prior to the crawl. Total distance from beginning to end is 57.5 miles (+ or -) dpending on the lunch stop in Cary.

One reason for the poll is to determine how many copies of the materials I need to prepare.

Doug

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Maybe I missed it, but where is the start and finish? Geographically, not shop name. This may have a bearing on my attendance (mileage/gas for a gas guzzling big P/U).

George

George,

If you are really interested, you might want to start up a carpool from Granville County. We've got one leaving from Johnston County.

Jimmy:)

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
I just marked myself down. :eusa_danc This will be great, especially now that I have met Doug and Jimmy! This was a great idea guys. :icon_thum

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
So far we have 15. I don't know if that includes the shop owners too. If we are stopping by your shop please respond to the poll so that we can get a complete number.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I voted in the poll too. Of course I did. I can't resist a poll, I want my opinion to count, dadgummit! Doesn't matter what the poll is on.

Anyway, I'm included in the current number :)

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Update

First: Touchwood has offered his shop for the crawl. It would fit in nicely between Toolferone's shop and mine. I am in favor of adding it. It is going to be saturday, so what if we go a little long. :wink2:

Second: Since we are only opening this up to DQ members, please send me a PM that you are coming in addition to your vote on the poll. This way I can PM you the crawl directions. I am NOT going to post the addresses of the shops on the crawl! The only way to get this information is by PM'ing me.

Doug

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
So far of the 24 people responding to the poll, I know of the following:

Toolman (2)
Toolferone (1)
Bas (1)
Me (1)
MikeL (1)
JimmyC (1)
Travis Porter (1)
Steve Coles (1)
NCScroller (1)
Dick541 (2)
Fernhollowman (1)
gator (1)
WoodArtz (1)
cptully(2)

If all these are correct, I am still 7 people shy of the present total.

FredFord

New User
Fred Ford
I am interested in going on the crawl. I am not DQ. May I apply? What time will it start and about when will it end?
Is there a place on the site that has this information that I have missed?

Last edited:

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Fred:

See as how you are the President of the TWA, I think we can make an exception to the DQ rule. If you look down in the thread, you'll see we start in Apex and end in Wake Forest. We may be adding another Raleigh shop as it is virtually on the way between two of the previously planned shops.

I have not posted the addresses for safety reasons, this being a public site. I will forward (via PM) the full travel directions and shop description (plus a little about each WWer) to everyone I know is coming. Hence my previous post in this thread.

Look forward to meeting you and welcome aboard! Probably should have said that first.:toothy9:

Doug

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I am interested in going on the crawl. I am not DQ. May I apply? What time will it start and about when will it end?
Is there a place on the site that has this information that I have missed?
Hey Fred welcome to the site:thumbs_up

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
So far of the 20 people responding to the poll, I know of the following:

Toolman (2)
Toolferone (1)
Bas (1)
Me (1)
MikeL (1)
JimmyC (1)
Travis Porter (1)
Steve Coles (1)
NCScroller (1)?
Dick541 (1)?
Fernhollowman (1)
gator (1)

If all these are correct, I am still 7 people shy of the present total.

One of the single votes was mine.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Oh yes. I have been to fabulous Las Vegas all week long. Lost a grand total of 63 cents gambling. Monday I leave for spectacular El Paso, Texas......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS