Gotta Make Progress, So I Can Start

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Well. LOML wants me to make an oak wallquilt hanger for her best friend. I scored the oak at the NCWW'er-only sale Jerry set up AUG8. I have one board sawn up (all pieces a bit long) and jointed.

Project 1: I need my workbench free, so I can handcut the dovetails for the quilt hanger. Right now, the workbench is covered with pieces of my front porch railing makeover. So Saturday, I gotta get busy assembling the sections of railing.

Project 2: I need to build me a mobile stand for my planer. I have enought scrap 3/4" ply and 2x4's for that. Need to get the wheels, though. Then I can plane the oak to 5/8" thickness (give or take a smidge).

I am going in, wish me luck! :help:

Glennbear

Glenn
Good luck Tom, It is always makes things interesting when your "A" project becomes "C" when you discover that "A" and "B" need to be done first :gar-La;

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Good luck Tom!

My son inherited a bedroom suite, so I get his old cabinet for my shop.

Only problem is I have to move almost everything out of the shop to get the cabinet in.

He is coming home from a 10 day canoe trip in Canada a day early, they decided not to go fishing in Michigan and are driving straight through today. We are rushing to get things ready for his return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS