Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Re: Good deal on magazines from Fox Publishing

According to the ad it end at 10AM today...too bad there was some nice book deals.

Dave:)

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Re: Good deal on magazines from Fox Publishing

According to the ad it end at 10AM today...too bad there was some nice book deals.

Dave:)

:slap: Wake up Phillip can't you see that big 10:00 AM -my bad guys - I just got the e-mail today - soon as I got it I posted it here - sorry:no:

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Re: Good deal on magazines from Fox Publishing(update)

I sent an e-mail to Fox and told them that I got there e-mail at 10:18 am - still have it and I can print it off to prove it - and asked them since the sale ended at 10am est would they still honor the price if I could get some of you guys that might want some of the books to commit to buy them = I will let you know what they say as soon as I hear from them
Sorry again guys
Phillip

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Re: Good deal on magazines from Fox Publishing(update)

Same thing happened to me and I didn't notice. If you look a little further down, I posted the same thing earlier, but not early enough. I posted at 10:51 and I had just received the email.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Re: Good deal on mags Fox Publishing(updatex2)

Got this from Fox today and they will honor the price if anyone wants to get some of the books that are on the list from the link in the first post I posted - just tell them you got the info late and they will honor the price - but you have to call them today - I ordered mine and it was a nice ordeal

Phillip

Phillip ~ we will honor it for you. Just give us a call today.
The Customer Care Team
Fox Chapel Publishing
1970 Broad Street
East Petersburg, PA 17520
USA
1-800-457-9112
www.FoxChapelPublishing.com
www.WoodcarvingIllustrated.com
www.Scrollsawer.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor