• Steakhouse

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dlrion

New User
Dan
OK! Earl pointed out that I was confusing everyone with the title "Goldsboro Shop Crawl"

I just want to get everyone together in Goldsboro on the 24th of Oct, to pretty much just talk wood, and possibly think about organizing a Goldsboro Shop Crawl down the road.

Late afternoon seems best. Probably 2:00, is this good with everyone?

DAN

dlrion

New User
Dan
I just called Ray Kleber, and he told me he may or may no be able to make it...

He has to take his wife to the Airport that day, so he may not be back in time depending on the tickets and such.

Dan

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Kinda like herding cats, ain't it Dan:gar-La;. Let me know where and when.

Go

jhreed

james
Corporate Member
I am the son & grandson & greatgrandson of Southern Baptist preachers. Ergo, I can eat anything. And at 300lbs+, I can eat anytime, even if I just ate. Please keep me posted on where and when.
James

dlrion

New User
Dan
OK! so Far it is looking like the New China Restaurant on Berkley Blvd 24 Oct at 1400 hours!

2:00 pm for you civilian folk!

Five commited so far... and probably more to come!

Dan

dlrion

New User
Dan
Hey Guys! I am looking forward to the lunch! They are making us come in for work this weekend normal duty days, so I will have to take off early to be to work by 3

But I am still looking forward to it

Dan

jhreed

james
Corporate Member
It just occurred to me that most Chinese restaurants have buffets. Someone might want to warn them that I am coming and by 14:00, I will be seriously hungry. Also, I am not a big talker until the hunger pain dwells!!
James

erasmussen

New User
RAS
It just occurred to me that most Chinese restaurants have buffets. Someone might want to warn them that I am coming and by 14:00, I will be seriously hungry. Also, I am not a big talker until the hunger pain dwells!!
James

They got plenty :gar-La;

mikeacg

New User
Mike
I'm hoping to one day meet all you guys from Goldsboro. I am currently in Hookerton (near Snow Hill) but had to work today. Hope you all had a great time!!

dlrion

New User
Dan
Had a great time today! It was a blast to talk to everybody.

Hey Mike, we are definitely going to be having more lunches... we will just have to assign some arbitrary date and hope that the majority of people will be able to make it.

Ray Kleber wanted to be here, but had previous engagements.

Still got a good crew together.

Thanks to everybody.

Dan

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
It was a great time. Got to see some old faces as well as new. I even got to see Earl's new lathe and dust collection system. Looking forward to the next get together.

jhreed

james
Corporate Member
Great food. Great fellowship. Interesting to see members in person, most look different than the mental image I had of them on line.

Earl's son Carl stopped by. Nice to meet him and find out that Earl has good looking genes!! lol

He is one fine looking son Earl. I know you are proud.

James

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS