Gloatimus Maximus

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Here she be ....in all her radiant splendor :mrgreen: :tool:

This all started some time back when Mike Davis graciously hooked me up with his old BS when he upgraded.....Mike, U da man , man :eusa_clap
It was perfect for me to experiment and learn on and was key in justifying the purchase of this one

no sawdust yet ......bad as I want to use it I am going to wait a little longer
FredP has been kind enough to offer to come over and help me tune it up right :icon_thum

I've got wood from Jeff and Jack just begging to be re-sawed :gar-La;

....oh Happy Day :mrgreen: :eusa_danc :tool:

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Robert: I already know this, but YOU ROCK! (not in the chair this time!) :gar-La;

That's a major score, Bro. Enjoy it!

:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

Partman

Danny
Corporate Member
Robert, Looks good. :icon_thum Happy re-sawing. :eusa_danc I think you will enjoy it.
Make sure you get a good blade for it. NO TIMBER-WOLF.:eusa_naug

Danny

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
YOU ROCK! Nice score! Getting a nice bandsaw is like getting a first class seat on a plane ... there's no other way to fly if you can pull it off!

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Wow Robert! Sure looks like a saw quite capable of resawing some really pretty wood!:wsmile:

Congratulations! You do ROCK!!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Wayne

sapwood

New User
Roger
Wow! That's a great bandsaw :err:
And you certainly deserve it . . . have fun :icon_thum

Roger

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
You Rock Brother ! Next up is the shop addition to house all of this stuff.:gar-La;

Jimmy:mrgreen:

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
YOU ROCK, Robert! Nice Bandsaw:eusa_danc:eusa_clap:icon_thum

It's too shiny. You need to hurry and sawdust it up, man.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Robert,
picked up the same saw on Friday nite.I just got through lifting the saw frame onto the base and mounting the table.Will finish tomorrow and then start tuning and adjusting.Does your tension indicator seem a little off? I put the blade from Klingspor,Timberwolf,on the saw and The indicator seems to pick up on the tension at 5/8" setting.Also,do your wheels seem to be in alignment with each other?I would like to compare notes with you if possible.

Thanx,Greg

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Wow that sure looks like an amazing machine. Congratulations you have won a prize, it's the YOU SUCK AWARD!!! Hope it's all you have dreamed about!. So this must mean you'll be selling the other Bandsaw for extra room in the shop right?!! :gar-La;

Have fun, or do somethig else.

If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it.

Matthew and Rachel
Custom Home Audio
M&R Audio

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Robert, you ROCK!!! Just thing of all the lumber you can resaw, make your own custom panels for scrolling, endless possibilities! I wish you many, many happy board feet of slicing fun.

BTW, nice looking drill press you got there :)

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Robert,

That looks like a GREAT score! :tool: Like others have said, you better hurry up and make some sawdust with it. :yes:

Trent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS