Glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max1013

New User
AJ
Hay guys I need a couple pieces of glass. 2x4 feet. It could be a little wider but I need the 4 feet length. I'm building some retirement boxes for a few guys. I live in New Bern and Lowes can't get glass in that size. Any ideals where I can pick them up locate.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Hay guys I need a couple pieces of glass. 2x4 feet. It could be a little wider but I need the 4 feet length. I'm building some retirement boxes for a few guys. I live in New Bern and Lowes can't get glass in that size. Any ideals where I can pick them up locate.

How about 4 x 4 ?? I happen to have 11 pieces, but they are tempered so they cannot be cut easily

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
If it is for a lighter weight use, go to the local window glass person in your area.

LB75

George
When I built my shadow box I got the glass at Michael's Crafts. Hobby Lobby sells glass as well. Not sure if they can do 2' x 4', but I would imagine they can.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Our local Ace Hardware stores (rebadged to Town and County HW here) still custom cuts glass.

Or you could check out plexiglass as a substitute at Lowes.

Wayne

gator

George
Corporate Member
Google 'glass shop, new bern, nc' and several glass shops come up. Any one of them should be able to cut the size you need.

George

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS