Furniture shop CLOSING! All must go by EOM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Has anybody seen this yet:
Reply to: sale-224453323@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-10-23, 9:03AM EDT

Furniture shop in downtown Raleigh has closed. All kinds of woodworking equipment and materials available. Lots of hand tools, finishing equipment, materials (moldings, sandpaper, stain, touch up materials, etc...) and woodworking machines.

- Hand tools (routers, sanders, drills)
- Spray Equipment (HVLP, Kremlin pumps, spray booths)
- Clamps (bar clamps, C-clamps)
- Small Machinery (jointer, band saw, drill press, dado machine)
- Materials (sheet goods, solid wood, moldings, stains, screws)

This was a fairly large woodworking shop so there is much more available than listed.

Bring your truck and CASH. No checks accepted. All must go by the end of this month so there are GREAT deals to be had. Reply to craigslist and I will respond immediately.

haven't sent e-mail to him yet, my e-mail settings would probably reject a reply from CL.... Does anyone know anything? Wish he posted a phone #

yellofins

Ron
Corporate Member
I also sent an e-mail. He sent a reply with a .pdf file with some pictures.
He's clearing out the whole shop. He has plywood, trim as well as the equipment.
He's in the downtown Raleigh area.
He has :
Blum Hinge Machine $500
2 drillpress (Jet, Delta) $100
DW Chop Saw $75
DW Chop Saw $250
Jet Planer 15" $300
Ritter Line Bore $4000
Misc Moldings $.50/ft
Sheet Goods
Door Frames
Drawers
and much more.
If you want the .pdf look further down

Ron

JimThomasson

New User
Jim
Not Mine! From Craig's List - Raleigh

Furniture Shop CLOSING- All Must Go by end of month!!

There should be attached a PDF with pictures of everything he is selling and prices.

Blum Hinge Machine
$500
Delta Drill Press
$100
Jet Drill Press
$100
Dewalt Chopsaw
$75
Dewalt Chopsaw- belt driven
$250
Dewalt chopsaw
$75
Jet Planer- 15"
$300
Ritter Line Bore
$4000
Ritter Line Bore
$4000
Misc Clamps
$30-$80 each
Misc Moldings
$0.50 per foot
Misc Moldings
$0.50 per foot
Misc Sheet Goods
price varies on species
Sheet Goods
Price varies on species
Office Bookcase/Floor Sample
Maple
$1500
Office Desk/Floor Sample
Maple
$600
Office Wall System/
Floor Sample
Cherry
$1800
Phase Converter- 10hp
$200
Photocopier- NEEDS DRUM
Drum will cost around $700
As is: $300
Very Good Copier
Copier Details
Woodtek Stock Feeder
$300
Delta Line Bore
$300
Two full 8' x 8' x 8' spray booths
$450 each
Includes motor and vapor proof
lighting
Misc touch up supplies
Prices vary
Woodmaster 36" drum sander
$350
Woodtek Edgesander
(back view)
$250
Misc Dovetail drawer boxes
$100 for entire pallet
Misc Raised Panel Doors
Solid wood- oak, maple
and cherry
$200 for entire pallet
Approx 30-40 doors
Misc Raised Panel Doors
Solid wood- oak, maple
and cherry
$300 for entire pallet
Approx 50-60 doors
Dust Collector
$75
Dust Collector
$75
Compressors- NOT WORKING
may be able to combine to
make one or use as auxiliary
storage tanks
Misc Spray equipment
price varies
Holzher Edgebander
Great Machine
$9000
Metal Storage cabinets
$50 each
home mede dado machine
ran great when last used
Needs some TLC
Great machine
$250​

The address is:> 330 Dupont Circle> Raleigh, NC 27603>> Just off of Boylan Ave in downtown Raleigh.Wish I had some extra money ... but Steve has all of mine! :rolf:

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Re: Not Mine! From Craig's List - Raleigh

Jim,

Didn't see the PDF, so I sent an e-mail to request it. The sale location sounds like it about 15 min from here... so maybe I need to visit. Do you havea ny other details on the sale?

Ray

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
I have looked at the PDF and Wow I need to start softening up the LOML to see if she will part with the check book.

Monty

New User
Monty
Somebody please buy that Woodmaster NOW!!!! Otherwise I might find myself rearranging the shop!!! Let's see.... I might have room if I get rid of that table saw.... :eusa_thin :lol:

mkepke

Mark
Senior User
Well, I guess I'll go first. Chris (chris99...) and I happened to meet up at the guy's sale.

I snapped up the Woodmaster and Chris bought the planer. Then we spent the next hour basically looting the place of lumber.

Kudos to Chris for transporting the lumber and for sticking around to help load the Woodmaster. The guy's forklift wasn't working, so that was no small feat.

I'll let Chris post pix of some of his 16" x 13' clear cherry lumber. He can post the price too..I don't want to be here for the crying. :lol:

-Mark

Last edited:
T

toolferone

I wanted that sander so bad, but my wife would have left me. I am picking up the Excaliber over arm guard tomorrow from him. I will wait to I have it and pictures before I say more.

chris99z71

New User
Chris
Did we pay too much for clear, lightly figured, 14-16" wide, 3/4" cherry at $0.50/linear foot? After we loaded a bunch of it, he decided he couldn't let it go for that price and bumped it to $1/linear foot. Needless to say, the truck was about full. We spent just about all the cash we had.

Got some awesome pieces of 8/4 planed cherry (8"x13'), 8/4 maple, and small amounts of oak and walnut. It was a haul to be had.

His forklift wasn't charged so I need to go back to get the planer tonight. I'll post pics when I get some.

woodguy1975

New User
John
Chris, let me know if you want to unload the 8/4 cherry. I buy it and put it away for a chair or rocker.

Nice Haul Guys. That almost put mine to shame.

John:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

chris99z71

New User
Chris
There were only two pieces of 8/4 cherry and Mark and I split them. It's going to make an awesome rustic fireplace mantle. Most of what we got was either 4/4 or already planed to 3/4. The guy said it's about 10 yrs old so I'm sure it's really dry.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
glad y'all got some smokin' deals out of this! Perhaps the next smokin' hot deal will come out when SWMBO is not looking at the checkbook? :BangHead:

T

toolferone

Well my car is packed with stuff. I bought the Excaliber overarm guard for $150 and a Woodteck 6 x 89 edge sander for $175. I am probably getting ready to find out how comfortable my tablesaw is as a bed, cuz I will be in the dog house tonight for sure!
These are stock photos, I will post mine later when I get them set up in the shop.
876-789.jpg

B000051XJ0.01._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1123185573_.jpg

chris99z71

New User
Chris
So you're the one he sold the xcalibur to on the golf course?
Are the drill presses and jointer still there or gone? I have a friend who's interested.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Tom
Did you notice if he still had the crown molding? the LOML would like to do the down stairs and at that price I think it could happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS