Free Wood in Durham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

New User
Rob
Ditto, would love some pen blanks, but it will be a while before I get to Raleigh

R

rickc

Well I gave a call, and figured I could go by tomorrow and pick some up. Too late! They were already taken care of. Things like that just don't last once woodworkers here "free" and mahogony and maple in the same sentence!!

I did find out that about 3 or 4 times a year they run that ad. The gentleman to whom I spoke also said that if I wanted to drop by occasionally and see what they had and take some, I could do so.

For those of you not able to get by there now, you might want to keep the phone number and call before you come through the area. They are located on 9th street in Durham.

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
Well I gave a call, and figured I could go by tomorrow and pick some up. Too late! They were already taken care of. Things like that just don't last once woodworkers here "free" and mahogony and maple in the same sentence!!

I did find out that about 3 or 4 times a year they run that ad. The gentleman to whom I spoke also said that if I wanted to drop by occasionally and see what they had and take some, I could do so.

For those of you not able to get by there now, you might want to keep the phone number and call before you come through the area. They are located on 9th street in Durham.

Ah you beat me to it. I just got off the phone with them as well. I will have to keep my eye out. Free wood is the best kind. :gar-Bi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS