Free Shipping on Big, Heavy Stuff at Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]FYI:[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dear Tools & Hardware Customer,[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]As you're a valued customer who has purchased tools, we wanted to let you know about the Free Shipping event in our [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Woodworking Shop[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]. For a limited time, get free Standard Shipping on all stationary and benchtop woodworking power tools sold by Amazon.com. That's a savings of up to $199 on every tool you purchase.[/FONT] Free Shipping on all Stationary and Bechntop Woodworking Power Tools at Amazon.com

Toddler

New User
Todd
So here's a question. When I do a tool search at Amazon, lots of Grizzly stuff comes up! Does that mean we can order a Grizzly tool through amazon and get free shipping ????????

Todd

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
The fine print says it has to be sold by Amazon. The Grizzly stuff is sold (and shipped) by Grizzly. My interpretation would be no.

DIYGUY

New User
Mark
OTOH - most of the power tools sold by Amazon are sourced through ToolCrib. And the Jet 18" BS which I was drooling over last month is included in the sale. Trouble is, now the Jet rebate is over. They have to get their act together! Anyway, it's just as well that I spent my Xmas dough on a new 8" jointer, becuz I truly cannot fit a giant BS in my tiny lil garshop right now. Wilke Machinery told me today the jointer will ship this week. Look for pix of the new toyl sometime soon ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS