Free Pattern for you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Cathy (cskipper) did a Live, Laugh, Love scrolling about a month ago. We got to talking and I told her I could put the Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much together for her. Well here it is. I've uploaded it to the library so you all can use it. Please feel free to share it with anyone!

Link to zipped file.

LiveLaughLove4.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
Thanks man... maybe this will be an excuse to use that scroll saw (haven't done much since making a whale a long while ago from a drawing PeteM gave me!)

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks Philip. This will make a great Christmas gift for a close friend.

cskipper

Cathy
Phillip, thanks again for creating that pattern. Please add your name and a "For personal use only" statement to the pattern. Then I'll post it to several of the scroll saw sites.

toolman

New User
Chad
Thanks for the file Phillip. :blob7: I have not try out scrolling, :dontknow: I may try my hand at it with your pattern.

:wav:

cskipper

Cathy
I can't seem to open the download. Am I the only one having that problem? (and yes, I told it to allow it to open).

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
I downloaded it and got it to open. It's a zipped file so you might have to uncompress it to see the file.

M

McRabbet

The errors were coming from a bad link in Phillip's first post. Try this Link to Zipped File.

As Phillip said, it is a *.zip file that must be opened first and the *.jpg file extracted. Go to the Arts & Crafts Category, click on the "LiveLaughLove" entry and you'll see a Download button on the right. Right Click on it and use "Save Target As" and browse for where you want to put the file. Once downloaded, it is a compressed file and if you have a program like WinZip, it can open it easily. If you don't have Winzip or a similar file decompression program, right click on the file name in Windows Explorer and select Open Compressed Folder. Windows Explorer has a built-in Wizard to extract the *.jpg file. If many people experience difficulty, we'll get Phillip to upload is as a *.jpg file. Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don Sorensen

New User
Butch
I did one of those "Live, Laugh, Love" patterns for a friend, who then mounted it on a walnut base as a present for the L.O.H.L. Naturally, I like to show a picture of the finished work to my other friends/family..and now everyone wants one...*sigh*. I guess I better get some blades ordered.

R

rickc

I did one of those "Live, Laugh, Love" patterns for a friend, who then mounted it on a walnut base as a present for the L.O.H.L. Naturally, I like to show a picture of the finished work to my other friends/family..and now everyone wants one...*sigh*. I guess I better get some blades ordered.

Stack cutting! :gar-Bi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS