Free Flea Market Space

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
I know some of you sell your work and this might be a good place to try to unload some and make a buck. Ran across this in the Charlotte Craigslist...

THIS IS NOT MY AD

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/for/653894809.html

I am having a Flea Market in Huntersville North Carolina on Saturday May 3rd. If you have items you would like to sell, this may be what you are looking for. The cost of space is free, but you do have to provide you own table and stay with your table. I have about 20 spaces left. If you are interested please respond through Craigslist asap. If I don’t email you back that means all the spaces have been filled.
This will be a family affair so the only requirements is please no profanity, respect others and please clean up your area when you leave.
If it rains, the Flea Market will be postponed until the next dry Saturday. The hours are from 8:00 until. So, you will need to be there in plenty of time to set up before we open at 8:00.

Thanks, I look forward to seeing you there.

Reply to: sale-653894809@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-04-23, 8:24PM EDT

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Problem with flea markets and street fairs is everyone is looking for deals. If you have "stuff" you just want to get rid of they are great. If you want to get paid for your time, effort and craftmanship you have to go to craft shows or juried shows.

That is IMHO.

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
Problem with flea markets and street fairs is everyone is looking for deals. If you have "stuff" you just want to get rid of they are great. If you want to get paid for your time, effort and craftmanship you have to go to craft shows or juried shows.

That is IMHO.

AMEN!!

Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS