Free 6 in 1 Screwdriver!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
I wonder if they'll still honor the one I printed when this thread started? If not, I suppose I'll manage to live through the disappointment.

KC7CN

New User
Don
I got the same sad result, David. I did email my local Lowes asking how I could claim my free gift.

The store in my city had several. A couple of the clerks scratched there head -- they didn't understand the concept of FREE. The clerk used the barcode on the coupon to ring it up; the total was $0.00. In any case, the first one of guys/gals that did not get one can have mine if you come and get it.:-D

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I picked mine up today at the Lowe's in Clayton. No problems at all. The interesting thing came when I went to redeem my coupon for a free tub of Probond Wood Filler (I never used the stuff, but I thought it would be good to have around the shop :roll:) The tub cost me $.01, the cashier called her supervisor because it was suppose to be free. They couldn't figure it out. I had to put a penny on my debit card :eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

Dave:)

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Got this link from another forum.....

http://www.kobalttools.com/?source=banner&campid=262016212212195100&CMXID=2111.001231.xmc

You enter a contest to win $4800 worth of Kobalt tools and they will send you a coupon for a free Kobalt 6 in 1 screwdriver redeemable at Lowes. Took my coupon to a Cary Lowes this afternoon and they said that they were oversold by 16 of them.:rolf:

The ToolWord manager just wrote down the skew number on a sticker, picked up a similar 6 in 1 screwdriver, handed it to me and said "Have a Nice Day!".:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

I, for one love freebies! Thought I would pass it along to ya'll. (I plan on giving mine to one of my daughters for her "tool kit":).

Wayne

This offer as of 11/25/07 is NO longer available if you read the fine print at the top of the entry form above your name when you enter the contest. Sorry! Terry:-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS