Found this in a dumpster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Found ths Spanish ceder in a dumpster.I've had it for a few months.Got the nerve up Sunday to turn it.Man I love dumpster diving:rotflm:.Can't tell anyone where it is though:nah:.It's Top secret:rolf::cool:.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Heck yeah Robert!
Nice piece
I got a dumpster site like that....
location is at oh wait, I forget~:dontknow:
(least that's the story I give)

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Nice score on the dumpster diving there Robert:icon_thum and a real nice bowl out of your endless dumpster diving :gar-La;

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Nice piece. Being a construction Project Supt. I always check my dumpster when I get in each morning. I've found some pretty good stuff there but I'm always afraid Jimmy Hoffa will turn up too, if you know what I mean.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am not too proud to DD. I have gotten walnut, maple, pecan and even purple heart.

gordonmt

New User
Mark Gordon
Robert,
Looks like you found out how to make that lathe work for you pretty darn good. Nice job.

HLW

Harold
User
Wait a minute !! You mean to tell me you can find nice pieces of wood like that in a dumpster? Heck ! And all I've been diving for was a snack.:rotflm:

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Robert, is it the lighting in that pic, or is there a "vein" of ;ight colored grain a few inched below the bowl rim?

Dragon

New User
David
Nice score Rob. Working on some "dumpster" deals myself but don't know if it's going to pan out or not.

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Robert, is it the lighting in that pic, or is there a "vein" of ;ight colored grain a few inched below the bowl rim?

Yep thats "veining" wave's that go all the was thorugh the piece:icon_thum.The photo doesn't do it justice:nah:.Thats kinda why I was a little scared to try it:eek:.Man I was worried I would blow it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS