folded like a cheap suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
I was strong, I was steadfast, I was iron, a man among men, a pillar of steel, anchored to bedrock:eusa_hand

.......I never had a chance :nah: :wconfused:

Meet the new addition :

Morganna_Merlyn.jpg

View image in gallery

Resistance-is-futile ( with age comes wisdom ) :notworthy:

This one belongs to The Shoppe Widow , but I bet I make a shop buddy out of her before it is all over :gar-Bi
Merlyn doesn't seem to care one way or the other ...he's a laid-back pooch :gar-La;

give me strength :BangHead:

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Dude, with those eyes, NOBODY has a chance. Congrats on another buddy around the place.

lwhughes149

New User
Lorraine
You have your hands full there. My question is the noise that we subject our animals to when we run our tools. I had a min pin who lived to be 16 years old, he died a year and a half ago. He lost his hearing and his sight before he died. I now have another min pin but I question bringing him into the shop. Did I contribute to the loss of hearing with my other dog? Love your dog, I am sure he will be a great addition to the family. Remember, two is trouble.:gar-La;

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Lorraine, while I am not a veterinarian, I do know that it is not uncommon for many dogs to lose their hearing as they age. My last dog lived to be 17, but I know for a fact that she was totally deaf for the last three years of her life; exactly when she started going deaf is any body's guess. She was not however, a shop dog. You do raise an interesting question, however, do shop noises contribute to premature deafness in our pets? :dontknow:

PChristy

New User
Phillip
I was strong, I was steadfast, I was iron, a man among men, a pillar of steel, anchored to bedrock:eusa_hand

.......I never had a chance :nah: :wconfused:

HEy bro you might be all of the above but you do have a soft heart - a heart of gold in my book -congrats on the new pup - brings back memories of the one I had many years ago -

eyekode

New User
Salem
My wife and 4 kids called me at work one day and told me that they had found a puppy that they liked. And I should come see it on the way home. If I didn't like it we didn't have to get it. Ha! How can you tell 4 kids you don't like a cute puppy!!?!

Enjoy :)
Salem

b4man

New User
Barbara
It obviously was the right thing. Dogs that don't belong don't stretch out like that:gar-La;

Adorable!

Barbara

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
I dont know if you so much as folded like a cheap suit......

But you certainly picked up a couple of nice foot warmers! :gar-La;

Congrat's on the new family addition!

M<

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
yep.... the widow brung her by here yesterday.:eusa_clap what a cutie. good thing SWMBO wasn't here..:gar-Bi U done good bro. fine lookin animal:icon_thum

sbarnhardt

New User
Barney
Absolutely a fine looking pooch! Does he realize he's a dog and not a person? Our dog is 5 years old and has yet to figure that out.

You guys are making my wife's day with all this talk and pictures of black Lab pups. She used to raise and show black Labs and "still" has a serious soft spot in her heart for them. Don't have room enough for one now or that's what she would have.

Cody

New User
Cody
Congrats. I know it was hard living next door. Those were some great looking pups. Does she have any more?

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Congratulations, Robert. You are a wise man to know when to surrender.

Of course, you shoulda bargained for a new tool as part of the deal!:gar-La;

That is a very cute puppy.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Beautiful looking dogs there Robert ! But I've got to ask whether he's snipped or you're going to take care of her, or in the future will you be posting to get rid of a dozen pups !:rotflm:

Good luck with her,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS