Flip top tool cabinet plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeeter

New User
Charles
Does anyone know where there are plans or pix of a flip top tool cabinet? I've decided to buy a midi-lathe but I've got to make some room first. Don't want to get rid of any tools, so I need to double up on the cabinet use.

skeeter

New User
Charles
Man, what a great thread!! Monty, you did good. That answers about all my questions. BTW, the cabinet looks great and, though I hadn't thought about a cabinet for three or four tools, I'm going to try it. You came up with a great plan.

Monty

New User
Monty
Thanks - glad I could help. If I were to do it over again, I would make the cabinet as narrow as I could to save floor space. I made mine with a couple of inches to spare (don't ask me why), but that was not necessary... :-?

eezlock

New User
Jim Heffner
Skeeter,
I don't know if you have or can get "The Complete Small Shop" from
August Home Publishing they have a Flip-Top Tool Stand on page 8
that might be what you are looking for. I built one of these and it works great. I mounted a planer on one side and a drill press on the other,just
undo the corner locks flip it around, bring up other tool lock it back down and go to work! Sort of like one of the other's post on this site but doesn't utilize or give you a flat top work surface like their's does.
Hope this helps.........eezlock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS