Finally Ready to Gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Well, I Finally got it together and running.I've been working on this deal since before Christmas and got it together.I got it from a Ex-Lake norman area Home Theatre Business which is no more.It is 18 monthes old and in great shape.There was parts missing and Thanx to David(Dragon) and a gentleman from SMC I managed to find all that was missing.It runs like a real hoss and Boy what a step up from my Contractor saw.I sold it to a SMC member from Ohio.
The Extension table came from a butcher block bench I got from David(Dragon) along with the legs and the Blue Workbench.Thanx David for the assistance.
Greg

IMG_08473.JPG

View image in gallery

steviegwood

New User
Steven
nice looking set up you have there. glad to see the push block. keep those hands away from that blade!!! steve

4yanks

New User
Willie
Nice score! I upgraded to a Unisaw about 10 years ago from a contractor saw and I agree it is a nice step up. Have fun with it.

Dragon

New User
David
Looking real good there Greg.:icon_thum Glad to see that you were able to use all that stuff and that it all came together. :eusa_clap Now all you need do is move closer to me and get me a key made for "our" new shop!:banana::jealous::tongue2: You rock Man.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
David,
I'm suppose to move?:eusa_thin Then "we" don't have a shop.AND :eek:you get a key.Wait a minute,we have to go through this sequence again and work out the "kinks":dontknow:.
Greg

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Greg a real nice score. Great to hear others on the forum where able to help too.

jhreed

New User
james
The Unisaw is the Hoss. I enjoyed looking at your shop. You made me jealous. I see you use galvanized pipe on your pipe clamps, so do I. Cant understand why so many complain about rust on projects with pipe clamps because of using black iron pipe. Black iron pipe comes in 20' lengths. I bought rigid conduit which comes in 10' lengths. I cut it in half and have two 5' pipe clamps.
James

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Looking real good there Greg.:icon_thum Glad to see that you were able to use all that stuff and that it all came together. :eusa_clap Now all you need do is move closer to me and get me a key made for "our" new shop!:banana::jealous::tongue2: You rock Man.

Enabler!!! :rotflm:

Glennbear

Glenn
The Unisaw is the Hoss. I enjoyed looking at your shop. You made me jealous. I see you use galvanized pipe on your pipe clamps, so do I. Cant understand why so many complain about rust on projects with pipe clamps because of using black iron pipe. Black iron pipe comes in 20' lengths. I bought rigid conduit which comes in 10' lengths. I cut it in half and have two 5' pipe clamps.
James

First off, congratulations on the saw Greg I upgraded from a contractor saw to a hybrid and it made a world of difference I can only imagine the result of your upgrade. :icon_thum About the pipe clamps, when I bought my first sets years ago I went with the galvanized pipe also. To my chagrin I discovered that the cheaper clamps do not "dig in" well on the zinc galvanized coating. :wsad: I have not had occasion yet to try higher quality clamps on galvanized pipe since I now have a quantity of black. :wsmile:

sapwood

New User
Roger
Dang! That is a nice upgrade, Greg.
And it's great to see NCWWer spirit going strong :eek:ccasion1

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS