FD Blades at Wooden Teddy Bear

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I just rec'd the new Wooden Teddy Bear catalog and they now carry Flying Dutchman Blades. I have done business with Wooden Teddy Bear and they are a good company to deal with.

Don Sorensen

New User
Butch
Re: FD Blades at ....

I was just going to come in here and give kudos to Mike's Hardware. I used his new "secure form" Sunday evening - got a very nice e-mail back from him later that night...and my blades just showed up in the mail today. I like being able to use the form, personally. Now, if I can just get time to try out these F.D. blades that everyone is talking about.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
I just rec'd the new Wooden Teddy Bear catalog and they now carry Flying Dutchman Blades. I have done business with Wooden Teddy Bear and they are a good company to deal with.

Scott - are the prices in the same category as Mike's - I am sure that WTB is making some profit

I was just going to come in here and give kudos to Mike's Hardware. I used his new "secure form" Sunday evening - got a very nice e-mail back from him later that night...and my blades just showed up in the mail today. I like being able to use the form, personally. Now, if I can just get time to try out these F.D. blades that everyone is talking about.

Don, IMHO FD's are the best - I have had good dealings with Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS