Fayetteville area woodworkers gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Terry,

I just took another look. I like the way you think...but I'm not that smart. It does appear that I am a master of suggestive wording though.

Seriously though, my wife is now in good health. I think she might owe me some new woodworking tools for the scare.:icon_thum The fact that she is OK is enough.

See all of you at IHOP,

Doug

Tell you tomorrow at IHOP! Glad the LOYL is OK though. Terry

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Wooopeee! I am way over on hours for the week, and don't have to come to work until 1:00! (or even later????)

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
silly John, no one wants a trailer with one wheel off

Oh, yeah, that's my trailer :slap:

Haven't been able to get that tire re-seated yet. Darn job keeps getting in the way.

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
I just wanted to say it was a good turnout for the 1st gathering for the woodworkers of Fayetteville/Cumberland County. We had a total of 7 in attendance. Doug, Pete, Mac (Skysharks), Michael-MG, D L, Terry and Steve Coles, Steve took the pictures so proof in available as the rest of us forgot the cameras. We had a wonderful time and a good breakfast. I really enjoyed meeting new fellow woodworkers as well as seeing those I knew already. It's really nice to be able to get together and fellowship with each other on all kinds of subjects. A special thanks to Steve for coming and being apart of our breakfast. Steve you will always be the top dog of the group; thanks for coming and giving so much you are appreciated and well loved. To Doug and MG it was nice meeting you in person for the 1st time and I hope we will have many more. Again I enjoyed the get together and hope we don't wait to long to have another. Terry
:eek:ccasion1 :new_smili :eusa_clap

Deacon Shuster

New User
Doug Shuster
I really can't add much to what Terry has already said. Thanks again Steve. It was great to meet all of you. Hope to see you all again soon.

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS