Fayetteville area woodworkers gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deacon Shuster

New User
Doug Shuster
I was talking with D L Ames today at work and we were kicking around the idea of getting together some weekend in Fayetteville. I figured I'd post this and see if any other folks in the area are interested.:eusa_pray

We were thinking :eusa_thin maybe a Saturday for lunch/breakfast/donuts?????

Tell me what you think or PM me.

Doug

Deacon Shuster

New User
Doug Shuster
Looks like we can plan for another.:eusa_danc Thanks Pete. More to follow as we figure out where and when.

By the way, anyone is welcome, from wherever...:eusa_thin... except maybe that fredp guy. His obviously superior talents (as noted by the "original" box he made at Christmas) would probably make the rest of us...well... uncomfortable.:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: (That thread is still my favorite:icon_thum )

I'll keep updating as things come together.

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
finally!! one here in Fayetteville, I know with my units op-tempo I can make this one. Let me know when and where!!

Deacon Shuster

New User
Doug Shuster
Looks like we're up to five, this little shindig is shaping up. I was looking at a map and thinking that someplace around the Cross Creek Mall area would be about center mass for everyone. If someone has a better or more interesting location in mind...post it. I'm thinking this Saturday morning around 9:30. Let me know what you think.

I'll pass on to D L that while he may have fooled his new employer with his apparent good work ethic.........he ain't foolin' us (now I'm LOL:lol:)

Thanks for the replies. This thing will come together and I'm looking forward to meeting all of you. A hand shake beats this keyboard any day:icon_thum

Doug

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Looks like we're up to five, this little shindig is shaping up. I was looking at a map and thinking that someplace around the Cross Creek Mall area would be about center mass for everyone. If someone has a better or more interesting location in mind...post it. I'm thinking this Saturday morning around 9:30. Let me know what you think.

I'll pass on to D L that while he may have fooled his new employer with his apparent good work ethic.........he ain't foolin' us (now I'm LOL:lol:)

Thanks for the replies. This thing will come together and I'm looking forward to meeting all of you. A hand shake beats this keyboard any day:icon_thum

Doug

OK! Have not heard when, where on Saturday! I very much would like to come but have to go to Raleigh also. If this is going to take place please let us know and I will make arrangements. If not I will have to skip this one and would hate to do that as I think we are over due for one in Cumberland County. Terry

Deacon Shuster

New User
Doug Shuster
Let's go with Saturday 22 Feb, 9:30 am at the IHOP off of Skibo and Morganton.

Pete, let me know when a good time is for you and maybe we can get something going. We will adjust our plan as we get to know what everyones schedules normally are.

Terry, looking forward to meeting you. Hope this works out.

I have to attend to some things and I may not be around for the rest of the night. Feel free to adjust things and I will check the thread when I have a chance.

Doug

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Your right Roger, Pete, I think Saturday the 24th will work OK! I will be there at 9:30 at IHOP. See everyone there! 2/24/2007 at 9:30 AM Terry
:rotflm: :new_smili

Deacon Shuster

New User
Doug Shuster
:eusa_doh:22...24...whatever works:slap:. Thanks for the well deserved input. :lol: Hey, cut me some slack. LOML was in the emergency room 8-O and I was trying to get something out quick. Don't worry, she'll be fine. I'll tell you about it Saturday.

(a liitle more cautious) Doug

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
:eusa_doh:22...24...whatever works:slap:. Thanks for the well deserved input. Hey, cut me some slack. LOML was in the emergency room 8-O and I was trying to get something out quick. Don't worry, she'll be fine. I'll tell you about it Saturday.

(a liitle more cautious) Doug
Doug,

I Like the wording on this! Read it over and see if you catch it. (But I know the real meaning). :lol: See you Saturday! Hope the LOYL is OK!

Deacon Shuster

New User
Doug Shuster
Terry,

I just took another look. I like the way you think...but I'm not that smart. It does appear that I am a master of suggestive wording though.

Seriously though, my wife is now in good health. I think she might owe me some new woodworking tools for the scare.:icon_thum The fact that she is OK is enough.

See all of you at IHOP,

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS