FAQs, How to's and articles and other info

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
There is a lot of info now in the various threads. We've reached a point where it is time to collate some of this info.

So if you see an area that you would like to work on for the site, please let me know.

Some examples:

How do I delete a thread.
How do I edit a thread or post
Wood dealers in the state organized, by local
Everyti\hing I wanted to know about Uploading and organzing my Photo Album.
Everything I wanted to know about posting pictures.

and on and on.....

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Jonz said:
I'll do the wood dealers

Okay Jonz,
I have a couple of non-local internet links I would like to send you to include with the wood list. How do you want me to send it to you? I have only purchased from some of them so do you want a brief review on the ones that I can comment on?

Steve,
I am willing (time permitting) to take on one of the areas to compile links and data but I would need some assistance on making me smart on the technical knowhow of putting it into a useful format for this site.

D L

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
D L Ames said:
Steve,
I am willing (time permitting) to take on one of the areas to compile links and data but I would need some assistance on making me smart on the technical knowhow of putting it into a useful format for this site.

D L

Thanks You can use anything from MS word to excel to format content. Then I have a way to change it for display on the site.

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I didn't noticed your reply. I haven't been watching the threads as much I normally do:-( Got very busy this week.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on Somebody must have a few minutes to put something together.:crybaby2: It doesn't have to be something I suggested. If you have a FAQ or a how to just put it together and submit to the proper forum. If you have some extra content, do it in word or excel or anything. I'll get into a web page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS