Fall Raffle Rules and Mail-in Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Scott -- I've corrected these to your improved wording - thanks.

Tracy, that's great. Please create an email address raffleinfo@ncwoodworker.net and redirect the mail to me at rrpayne@bellsouth.net.

I will upload the Mail-in Form, the Rules sheet and the Announcement Poster to the NCWoodworker Related Category in the Downloads area today. The Poster will be a dummy and I will replace the file when we make the actual announcement. That way, the locations of the files for the links from the home page will be established. As you can see, I already did the Mail-in Form. Thanks everyone!
PM me the password of your choice please and I'll try to get it done at lunch time today.

TracyP

Tracy
Rob, the account is set up. Check your email and see if there is an activation link there. If not I will go in and activate it. Do you want anyone else on the cc list in case you can't respond to someones questions at a given time?

M

McRabbet

For some reason I thought I was creating the ticket numbers....
You will be, but they will be "seeded" from the roll of tickets that ScottM already has. Do you want to assign them as they come in, or do you want to segregate the Mail-In orders from the online orders? At the least, it would be good to maintain statistics on our sources of sales.

TracyP

Tracy
Have we decided where we want the Paypal button? Rob had a good idea but there weren't many replies. We need to get it up soon.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I was good with Rob's suggestion. My recommendation is to go for it.

I personally need to do a better job of responding to some of this stuff. I read it, and think fine, but then forget to respond and no one I know can read minds, so... You know.....

TracyP

Tracy
I was good with Rob's suggestion. My recommendation is to go for it.

I personally need to do a better job of responding to some of this stuff. I read it, and think fine, but then forget to respond and no one I know can read minds, so... You know.....

I'll get it done. This week early. :gar-Bi:gar-Bi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS