Fall 2011 Raffle Drawing - RESULTS ARE IN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugle

Preston
Corporate Member
Thanks to the vendors and to NCWW....what a great organization. Unfortunately, I can't use the ClearVue DC system. Check the classifieds. I will be donating a portion of the sale to NCWW.

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
and unfortunately I have illustrated the old principle... you can't win if you don't enter! :BangHead: :dontknow: :slap: :wsad: :5sigh: :BangHead: :swoon: and a few more!

You know that old procrastination bug keeps biting me - even when that list of prizes is pretty awesome. Job well done to the organizers and congratulations to the winners - I'm envious.

Well - next year I'll have to be the first in line - or maybe somehow scrounge a few tickets in the middle of the sequence of 300 tickets that yellowfin must have purchased!

it sounds like the Clearvue may be going up - and that was one of the prizes that I can really use...

Henry

Wolfpacker

New User
Brent
Thanks to the vendors and to NCWW....what a great organization. Unfortunately, I can't use the ClearVue DC system. Check the classifieds. I will be donating a portion of the sale to NCWW.

Did it sell that quickly or never got that far ?? didn't see it in the classifieds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS