Eye Candy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The WoodButcher

New User
The WoodButcher
:D Just now getting to the big cherry logs brought in last week. Here's the start of the second log one more after this one and I'll be finished. 8)

Zi6_0657.jpg

Zi6_0658.jpg

Zi6_0664.jpg

Zi6_0663.jpg

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Ya killin' me over here! :jealous: I gotta use up tome oak, just so I can have room for some cherry.

The WoodButcher

New User
The WoodButcher
:icon_thum Thanks all, I sawed it all at 4/4 X 6" and 8". There are some wide pieces at about 4/4 X 12". But just a few.

Zi6_0669.jpg

Sure enough pretty stuff.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
I like the way you keep the boards on the cant for flipping and edging, that's the way to use your noodle :thumbs_up

About the only cherry I can get around here anymore are small diameter logs with lots of sap so I don't even bother with them.

Zi6_0663.jpg

The WoodButcher

New User
The WoodButcher
Randy,

Are you selling that cherry? Do you have a kiln or do you just airdry it?

Hey mikeeacg, I just air dry it. Haven't got to the kiln yet. Thats another ball of wax all together. I do sell it, but I sell it on a first come first served basis. This isn't going to last long. I still have one more log of it, but the center looks like it might be bad. Not sure yet. I think I might be to far for alot of you to travel. Not Positive of the BF yet but it's close to 200BF counting the one last log and if the center is good a bit more. It might be the way it was felled that makes the center look bad, not sure. I'm new at this:gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS