Exercise Bike

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickC

New User
Rick
The time has come for me to replace a worn out knee. If anyone in the Raleigh-Durham-Cary has an older style exercise bike in decent working condition sitting around they would like to either donate, let me borrow or sell inexpensively, please drop me a PM.

I will be more than glad to come by. I expect to need it until the end of November, give or take a few weeks.

I am thinking of the old style that either have fixed handles or handles that can be fixed, with wheels with a tension adjustment. Something similar to these would be nice.

Exercise bike Example or this Exercise bike example 2

I need something I can get onto and off of while the knee is getting back into shape.

In all honesty, with the ex$pen$e$ starting to accumulate, I am probably looking at $50 or less. I am planning on hitting garage sales this weekend, but if one of you in the neighborhood had something, I could be spared all of that running around!

Thanks in advance!

Rick

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Rick,

Call the Chatham Habitat for Humanity Home Store Too in Pittsboro. 542-0788. They usually have one or will be picking one up and the price should fit your budget.

bobby g

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS