ERC too pretty to become a pillar

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeff...

Re: ERC to pretty to become a pillar

So far the winners are DaveO and WSD1089. I'm going to save one of the boards with the wierd grain and put it on the pool deck somewhere for memory sake. So that means there's one more to go. This time it's a number between 5 and 10 and only one guess per persons please. Wished I had a bunch of cool pen blanks to give away, it's cool to see what you guys make with them.

woodArtz

New User
Bob

Are we still guessing for the second batch? I'll say 6. That's some wild looking stuff...

J

jeff...

Yep there is one more to go the number is between 5 and 10, sorry the number 6 is not the number. It's either 7 or 8 or 9 and a hint is how many kids my wife and I bore.

Thanks

Ralrick

New User
Rick

Last number left - 9

And if your wife had 9 kids, she deserves the pen blank and then some . . . . . . .

J

jeff...

Number is 7 - toolman PM me you emailing address, I hope to get it out in the next few days.

Thanks

DavidF

New User
David

Yep there is one more to go the number is between 5 and 10, sorry the number 6 is not the number. It's either 7 or 8 or 9 and a hint is how many kids my wife and I bore.

Thanks

You probably bore them all at some time Jeff - telling them never, ever to stain wood...:lol: :lol: :lol:

J

jeff...

You probably bore them all at some time Jeff - telling them never, ever to stain wood...:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's right, it was the first thing I taught them, I said "don't ever stain wood, if you want a different color, choose a different colored wood" Yep that's what I said alright. :-D

DavidF

New User
David

That's right, it was the first thing I taught them, I said "don't ever stain wood, if you want a different color, choose a different colored wood" Yep that's what I said alright. :-D

And you've almost converted the rest of us....:lol:

toolman

New User
Chad

Number is 7 - toolman PM me you emailing address, I hope to get it out in the next few days.

Thanks

Jeff

I E-mailed you the info.. Your PM Box was FULL.. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

J

jeff...

Chad / Chris and Dave - your packages went out today via USPS, you should get it in next few days.

Thanks

DaveO

New User
DaveO
No, thank-you Jeff. I'll try to make something really pretty with it. I owe you one or five :icon_thum

Dave:)

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
Wow...I thought you were sending me a blank! This was incredible!!!! You're the best!!!

Thank You!
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors