Emergency!!!!! Trade approx. 3" x 3" x 6" wet bloodwood for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mihunt

New User
Mike
I purchased some bloodwood from Woodcraft this week and when I cut into it it's still pretty wet. The size is approximately 3 x 3 x 6. I was wonding if anyone has anything that is dry that I can trade (Maple, walnut, darn near anything at this point) that is roughly that size (I can use 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 x 6). I'm making a pepper mill for my mom for christmas, and would like to get it turned this weekend. If anyone in the Raleigh, Durham, or Wake Forest area has anything they'd be willing t trade that I can pick up on Saturday, please let me know. Please call or text.

Mike
919-418-5335
Youngsville

cptully

New User
Chris
Mike,

I don't have any solid pieces that that size, but I have multiple hardwood cutoffs from a mill work shop that used be right around the corner from me. With a little glue and 24 hours of drying time, you could make a blank of that size fairly easily.

Call me if you'd like to come by and take a look at what I have.

Chris
758-8236

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Mike I have a chunk of Bloodwood but for the life of me I can't remember the size - I know it is over 6" long but not sure of the w"x t" plus I am way out here in Lex

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Mike, call the good folks at Klingspor on Capital Blvd. They normally have a good supply.

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Mike, I have a piece that's 1 7/8" x 3 3/4" x 3'. you can have some of it if you don't mind a glue up.

I'm less than an hour north of you.

Good luck,

mihunt

New User
Mike
I was able to get what I was looking for. Thank you all for your help. Doug, I got your voice mail but it was not until earlier this evening. Sorry for not returning your message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS