Dust Collector Gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
Below are a couple of pics of a new Jet Air Filter and the HF 2HP DC.

1. The Jet Air Filter was a gift from LOML, she found a 12 hour deal on Amazon; "Jet 708620B AFS-1000B 550/702/1044 CFM 3 Speed Air Filtration System with Remote and Electrostatic Pre-Filter"
Tools & Hardware; $179.99 -- Free Shipping. I hung the Air Filter today...used springs and eye hooks and it runs real quite.

2. The HF 2HP Duct Collector that I snagged with Dave-O' 20% off Coupon....HF-Asheville first said coupon no good but then relented and gave the 20% off. Net $136.00 + NC tax for a 2HP DC. Need to assemble and set up. Shop Dog "Clancy" is inspecting the merchandise.

Attachments

• Jet Air Filter.jpg
    Jet Air Filter.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 132
  • HF 2HP DC.jpg
    HF 2HP DC.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 135

lwhughes149

New User
Lorraine
Let me be the first to say you are a lucky man. I need an air filter system myself. Happy for you, enjoy it with good health. Lorraine
PS. Did you get any help from the four legged friend?

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
Shop dog normally sleeps by the door except when I get down on the floor to set up something or pick-up something then he's right there with a wet nose to help.

Attachments

• Spud 006.jpg
    Spud 006.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 138

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
I have to agree with Jim

YOU SUCK :eusa_danc

Good looking shop [strike]pet[/strike] helper :icon_thum

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Congrats, Dan!!!

You will now have the cleanest air in Ashville!!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

(I too have the HF DC and have enjoyed the heck out of it! For the price; a pretty good value!)

Enjoy (and ......let the sawdust fly!). And oh ya, YOU SUCK!

Wayne

sapwood

New User
Roger
Quad gloat !!!!
Nice Filter
Nice DC
Nice Dog
And an extremely nice wife :icon_thum

YOU SUCK!

Roger

M

McRabbet

Great four-way score! Great wife, great air cleaner, great DC at a great price and great looking shop mate! And yes, you SUCK!

Rob

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
Well I finally got around to assembling the HF 2HP DC and it was a PITA. The instructions looked good at first glance but once I went through them it was clear that something was LOST in the translation.

A lot of the bolts, washers and nuts were missing. I had to buy about $6.00 worth of misc bolts/nuts/washers. Additionally, what bolts and nuts that were supplied were a mixture of metric and SAE...go figure. I also had a whole bag of misc machine screws and tiny washers that were left over...I think some other machine was missing a goody bag.

All that being said, I set it up and hooked it up to my Unisaw and it humed. It really SUCKS. I still need to get some additional fittings and find a resting spot for it...pictures to follow once the digital camera gets back home.

Dan C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS