Dust Collection Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeepMr

New User
Michael
I finally put together my 2HP HF Dust Collector that I paid $17 for. On sale, coupon, this, that and the other, I walked out paying $17. It was a good day. My question is where do I get a 2 micron bag for it that I have been hearing about?

woodlaker2

Ray
Corporate Member
I recently got replacement bags for my 2hp DC from Penn State Industries in Philly. Heavy duty felt like material and rated to 1 micron. While you paid $17 for your DC putting good bags on will be worth it even though they are a bit pricey. Greatly improved the airflow of my machine too. Good luck.

gator

George
Corporate Member
I can't recommend this one highly enough

http://www.americanfabricfilter.com/

Call and talk to them, tell them what you want, volume, height, etc. They will advise and custom make one for you.

I also agree that a Wynn filter may be better but will be more expensive.

George

do not skip on the filter... get the Wynn canister filter the poly spun one not the paper... the poly spun is washable.... build a thein baffle for it and you will not regret it.... your dust collection is only as good as your filter you do not want a bag the canister have more square feet of area then a bag so you will move more air then you will with a bag

jhreed

New User
james
American Fabric Filter sells to the major wood manufacturing companies and is not new to the business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS