Durham area lunch bunch on Feb. 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Fourteen have indicated that they will attend/hope to attend. We might set a record for the Durham lunch bunch if everyone is able to be there. We still have room for more, so come one, come all.

Welcome to Tim (tjgreen), glad you will be able to join us. Since you are in the Wake Forest/Youngsville area, why don't you drag ole Sawduster and Travis along with you. Yeah, I know, there is a thing called work and Durham is too far to come for lunch.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Man I would kill for real food. Anyone want to bring me a doggie bag?

woodylarry

New User
Larry
Looks like I'm off that day. Looking forward to meeting y'all and talking sawdust. Put me down for a seat at the kids table. I've found I have more fun there. -lol

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Not gonna make it. Gonna be headed out o'town again.:gar-Cr But it's ya'lls gain by not having me there! I'd just drag down the group to the lower societal level in which I live, so ya'lls reps will be safe for yet another little while!:rotflm:

gator

George
Corporate Member
Stuart -

The way things look now, I am thinking I will be there. But, I'll need to order right away as I will have to be out of there by 1:00 to pick up granddaughter after school in Henderson.

George

Last edited:

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
George, you might consider getting there a bit earlier and putting your order in. Glad you can make it.

AAAndrew

New User
Andrew
I know it's really last minute, but I had long-standing lunch meeting that got canceled last night, so I might be able to make it. I'll look for the large group of good-looking people, and head the other way. :)

Hopefully I'll be able to make it and hopefully y'all will be able to squeeze in one more.

AAAndrew

James Davis

New User
James Davis
Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it today. I hope everyone enjoys it and I can always hope to make it next time.

James

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
I know it's really last minute, but I had long-standing lunch meeting that got canceled last night, so I might be able to make it. I'll look for the large group of good-looking people, and head the other way. :)

Hopefully I'll be able to make it and hopefully y'all will be able to squeeze in one more.

AAAndrew

Glad you can make it Andrew. Just ask to be seated with woodworking group. We shouldn't be hard to find since we'll all be covered with sawdust from all the stories being told. :gar-La;

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it. A meeting that was originally scheduled for yesterday was postponed until today, and I can't miss it.

Bummer....

Scott

woodylarry

New User
Larry
I was unable to make it today as a project (non-ww) extended longer than I'd hoped or liked. Hope everyone had a nice time.

Ooops! Musta not happened as there aren't any pictures.

R

rickc

Another nice lunch bunch. Work got in the way so I was late, but still had a nice visit with a number of the folks there. Good seeing everyone again - and a special thanks to Stuart for putting it together!:icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS