Does anyone local to Durham have a 12x12 piece of 1/2" MDF I could purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joekwon80

New User
joe
Working on my first humidor project and want to make sure I can do it successfully before purchasing a huge sheet of MDF. Anyone local have a piece I could buy off them?

--Joe

zapdafish

Steve
Corporate Member
I believe home depot or lowes have precut pieces of various sizes so you don't have to buy a full sized piece. They are usually in the lumber area.

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
I believe home depot or lowes have precut pieces of various sizes so you don't have to buy a full sized piece. They are usually in the lumber area.

I was in Lowes yesterday debating whether to do something with MDF or ply. I ended up getting ply, but the 2x2 MDF was just under $5, which is probably less than gas would cost if I offered a piece I have lying around (which I would be happy to give away but it is in the Cary/Holly Springs area).

bluedawg76

New User
Sam
in durham, lowe's only has the big sheets, but hd has the 2x4 and maybe 2x2's of mdf (1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4). hd also has 2 by's of syp whereas lowes only has the whitewood spf. go figure :icon_scra.

DanR

New User
Dan
Hi Joe,
I was in the Home Depot in Hillsboro (86 just South of 85) and in the scrap rack they had a 2' x 2' 1/2" MDF for $2.00. There was also a bunch of 3/4" MDF at the same price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS