Dinner in Greensboro this Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Just a reminder that our regular lunch in Greensboro (the 3rd Thursday of each month) is being changed to a Saturday dinner for this month. If you've thought about attending one of our lunches, but couldn't get away for a week day lunch, maybe this will make it easier for you to join us.

When: Saturday, February 18, 5 pm
Where: The Moose Cafe, Farmer's Market, Greensboro, I-40 exit 208

If you haven't been to one of our get-togethers before, we're a very informal group w/ no set agenda, no membership, no dues, no obligations, or requirements. Everybody orders off the menu and pays for their own meal. It's basically a social gathering where you get to meet other woodworkers and talk mostly about woodworking. . . . mostly. :)

And spouses, domestic partners, significant others, etc. are always welcome and enjoyed. See you there! :eusa_danc

Bill

JCraig

New User
Jerry
I think I might be able to make it. It is really a long way for me to travel. :rolf: (about 5 miles)

Look forward to seeing everyone.

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Me and the misses are planning on being there. We have to take a trip to the Shoe Market so why not.

b4man

New User
Barbara
Dick and I will be there!

Reminder Please wear your name badges:gar-Bi and for those who will make their debut I'll try and remember to bring extras!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors